RCB vs SRH Prediction Who Will Win?

Prediction for the IPL 52nd match. RCB vs SRH Prediction who will win? Royal Challenger Bangalore on the 2nd position of the Point table. Sunrisers Hyderabad on the 2nd position from the bottom of point table. For the Sunrisers Hyderabad match was must win. Royal Challenger Bangalore want to win this match for qualify the Playoff. `

Royal Challenger Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad

Match was played at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. Sharjah Cricket Stadium is in the United Arab Emirates. Match was played at Saturday 31 October. Timing of the match was 7:30PM IST. Capacity of the Sharjah Cricket Stadium is 17000. First match was played at the stadium is Test match. Match was played between the Pakistan and West Indies. Stadium was the smallest cricket stadium in this IPL.

RCB vs SRH Prediction Who Will Win
RCB vs SRH Prediction Who Will Win?

Royal Challenger Bangalore View

From the RCB side the match is very important. By winning this match Royal Challengers Bangalore can qualify the playoffs. In last match RCB lost by 5 wickets by the MI. After MI wins Mumbai Indains qualify the playoffs. After winning this match RCB want to qualify the Playoffs.

In Royal Challengers Bangalore opining is done by the Josh Philippe. Who scores 33 runs in last match. On the non-striker end Devdutt Padikkal comes with the Philippe. Padikal scores 74 runs in 45 balls with the help of the 13 boundaries. In last match Devdutt Padikkal and Josh Philippe give great start. In this match RCB wants that the both of the them give great start to the team. On the one down Skipper Virat Kholi comes. He pplays very well. But in the last match kholi scores only 9 rub=ns in the 14 balls. After that 360 degree AB de Villiers. ABD is in the form. After that Shivam Dube, Chris Morris and Grukreet Singh for the cracking finish. Bowling Squad Whasington Sundar, Dale Stayen, Mohammed Shiraj and Yuzvendraa Chahal.

Sunrisers Hyderabad View

In the last match SRH won by the 88 runs by the DC. Hyderabad want to continue their performance. Skipper David Warner P;ayed very well in front if the Delhi Capitals. He socred 66 runs in the 34 balls by 4 fours and 2 sixes. David Warner is supported by the Wriddhiman Saha. Who scores 87 runs in the 45 balls with the help of the 12 fours and 2 sixes. Opening partership is giving very great start to the SRH team. one down position is hold by the Manish Pandey.

Who will win?

In RCB vs SRH Due factor will effect the match. Match is decided by the toss. RCB prediction chances are 45%. where as the SRH chances is 55%. Our prediction is SRH will win

More Predictions :-

RR vs KXIP 30 October match prediction 2020/ who will win Kings 11Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals IPL

CSK vs KKR 29 October IPL match prediction 2020/ Chennai Super King versus Kolkata Knight Riders who will win IPL match

More To Know :-

Search For more Knowledge

Author: lenedene

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *